With the Widener University Honors Program Scholarship for International Students, you can realize your dream of attending Widener University. The scholarship is available for the 202/2022 academic year.
A major goal of this funding opportunity is to support high-achieving and talented international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree at Widener University. In addition to its Chester, Pennsylvania, campus, Widener University has three other locations, two in Pennsylvania and one in Wilmington, Delaware.
Why should I study at this university? Student success is guaranteed here. Professional leadership development is an important focus of this university. Graduating students typically advance to management positions quickly, earning median salaries far above the national average.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2021
- Institution: Widener University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Bachelors Degree
- Available Scholarship: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: United States
- International students are eligible to apply for this grant.
- The university offers courses in any area of undergraduate studies offered.
- Admission Criteria: Candidates must meet these criteria in order to qualify for admission:
- It is mandatory that candidates be enrolled in a university.
- You must then be admitted to any undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Applicants must apply online through the Common Application university portal and complete the application process. There is no need for separate application for the award.
- Supporting Documents: These are some important documents:
- All grades from the last three academic years should be submitted on official transcripts.
- Letters of recommendation are required.
- Financial support documentation.
- A photocopy of passport.
- A minimum grade point average of 3.0 and SAT or ACT scores of 1200 or 26 are required for admission to the university.
- Aspirants must score at least one of the following in the English language tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 500
- TOEFL PBT – 80 or above
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 58
- Duolingo – 105
Successful applicants will receive up to $2,000 per year for up to four years towards their study at Widener University, USA.