Pursue your studies in Canada. Good news! University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully funded masters and PhD scholarship for international students. This scholarship provides up to $20,000 for PhD and $16,000 for masters.
University of Saskatchewan is one of Canada’s top medical/doctoral universities with a broad combination of human, animal, and plant studies all in one campus. As one of Canada’s 15 leading research-intensive universities, USask provides a highly collaborative research environment with some of the best facilities and analytical tools in the country.
The UGS is open to students in select departments only. New and continuing students in acceptable academic standing must be nominated by their departments.
- Level of Study: Masters/ Doctoral
- Institution(s): University of Saskatchewan
- Study in: Canada
- Program Period: 4 years for PhD. 3 years for Masters.
- Deadline: February 28, 2022 at 4:30pm CST
- Art & Art History
- Curriculum Studies
- Education – cross-departmental PhD program
- Indigenous Studies
- Languages, Literatures, & Cultural Studies
- Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- Linguistics & Religious Studies
- Small Animal Clinical Sciences
- Veterinary Pathology
- Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies
University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Ph.D.: $20,000 (may be tenable for up to 36 months)
- Master’s Thesis: $16,000 (may be tenable for up to 24 months).
Eligibility Criteria for University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship
To be eligible for University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- All University Graduate Scholarships (UGS) recipients must be full-time, fully-qualified students who are either continuing their program or are in the process of being admitted into a graduate degree program.
- Students must be in the first 36 months of a Master’s degree program or the first 48 months of a Doctoral degree program to apply for or hold a UGS.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 80% average as a continuing student or entrance average as a prospective student.
How to Apply for University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship UGS?
Please visit official website link given at the end. However, here are important steps to avail University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship:
- Students must be nominated by their department. A complete nomination package contains the following items:
- The completed application form.
- Photocopies of all official non-U of S post-secondary transcripts. We will obtain the student’s University of Saskatchewan records.
- Two letters of reference. See the application for instructions on writing the reference letters.
- If submitting your application package via e-mail, make sure that all documents are in PDF format. Graduate Awards & Scholarships
Room 116 Thorvaldson Building
110 Science Place
Saskatoon, SK S7K 5C9
To know more about University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship, please visit official website: