The RWTH Aachen University is offering an opportunity for excellent students to complete their studies. Excellent students are encouraged to apply for this award to enable them to be qualified to have their master’s degree program in Germany.
The grant is provided to excellent students who wish to undertake a master’s degree program at RWTH Aachen University in Germany.
RWTH Aachen University is a public university ranked among the top public universities in Aachen and ranked.
Application Deadline: 15th July 2021
- University or Organization: RWTH Aachen University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in following:
- MSc. Computer-Aided Conception and Production in Mechanical Engineering
- MSc. Management and Engineering in Computer-Aided Mechanical Engineering
- MSc. Management and Engineering in Structural Engineering and Risk Management of Industrial Facilities
- MSc. Management and Engineering in Production Systems
- MSc. Networked Production Engineering
- MSc. Robotic Systems Engineering
- MSc. Textile Engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must not be receiving any other financial assistance from elsewhere or must not be engaged in any other programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply on the RWTH online application portal and enrol themselves in any above mention master’s degree programme. The applications must be submitted and uploaded through the application form.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- Regular application for the Master’s degree program submitted through the RWTHonline application portal
- A certificate stating that the applicant is among the best 10% bachelor degree holders of their batch or if not applicable a cumulative grade point average of 1.7 or higher is required (converted to the German grading system)
- Letter of intent for the opportunity (500 words)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree with excellent results to be admitted at RWTH Aachen University.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must submit the following English language proficiency test scores:
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- IELTS – 5.5
- DSH Certificate – Stage 2
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) – Pass
- German Language Diploma – Present
- TestDaF – Level 4
- First Certificate in English – Grade B
Under this grant, the university will provide the selected students with a cover upto 50% on the total payable amount of the tuition fee of the chosen course of study at RWTH Aachen University.